New Nia Dance Exercise Class
Cromhall Village Hall
New dance exercise classes Fridays in Cromhall Village Hall
These classes are always fun and provide a relaxed opportunity to experience holistic whole body fitness and cardiovascular conditioning.
It is an expressive movement programme that uses an exciting variety of music styles to stimulate improvement in flexibility, agility, mobility, stability and strength.
Top 5 benefits of taking Nia classes:
1. Improved overall flexibility
2. Improved use of the breath.
3. Finding pleasure through the joy of movement.
4. Stimulation of the senses through expressive dance.
5. Access to mindfulness and relaxation
Due to growing popularity new classes will be held Cromhall Village Hall on Fridays at 1.30pm starting on 10th January
£6 per class or block booking discount available.
Come and share the magic of movement!
Call Nia Black Belt teacher Teresa on 07815 816396 or just drop in allowing 10 minutes before class starts.