New Prescription Hub For Local GP Surgeries
Thornbury Health Centre
Severnvale Primary Care Network covers 5 GP practices – Almondsbury Surgery, Pilning Surgery, Severn View Family Practice, Streamside Surgery and St Mary Street Surgery.
A single Prescription Hub is being launched for all 5 GP practices to improve prescription processes. The Hub will process ALL prescription requests for ALL 5 GP practices.
Each surgery will have a different ‘go live date’:
GP Surgery - Anticipated ‘go live’ date
Almondsbury Surgery - 4th October 2021
Pilning Surgery - 4th October 2021
Severn View Surgery - 18th October 2021
Streamside Surgery - 1st November 2021
St Mary Street Surgery - 15th November 2021
From the ‘go live’ date prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways:
• Via online access (ask at GP reception)
• Via email:
◦ for Almondsbury use email@example.com
◦ for Pilning use firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ for Severn View use email@example.com
◦ for Streamside use firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ for St Mary Street use email@example.com
• By paper/hand to the surgery
• By post to ‘Severnvale Prescription Hub, c/o Almondsbury Surgery, Sundays Hill, Bristol BS32 4DS’
• From your local community pharmacy
If you have a query regarding a medication you have already ordered via one of the above methods then the Prescription Hub can be telephoned directly on 01454 205099.